Sad. Almost defeats the purpose of having a more adult board to post on.
Sad. Almost defeats the purpose of having a more adult board to post on.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I wonder who ruined this one? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
I dont know but....I'm jealous of Tyra lol
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Me too! You should check out the thread in the Men's Forum [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Now now, looking isn't a crime :P
Unless of course its with a telescopic lens or in a tree looking in their window [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I kinda want both of them for Christmas!!!!!
I wonder who ruined that one?
Bookmarks